Dean: Sariev Farhat
Address: Karakol, Tynystanov street, 32/421
Phone: 03922 52688
Mission of the Faculty of Economics: Implementation of professional educational programs aimed at training highly qualified economists.
– In accordance with the mission, the faculty performs the following main tasks:
– Creating the most favorable conditions for students in obtaining high-quality education and the development of scientific and creative potential;
– Training highly qualified specialists capable of adequately competing not only in domestic but also in foreign labor markets.
History of the Faculty of Economics
In 1997, on the basis of an order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Karakol Institute of Management was renamed the Institute of Economics and Management as an independent structural department at the IGU named after K. Tynystanov.
In 2011, due to structural changes, the Institute of Economics and Management was reorganized into the Faculty of Economics.
To date, the faculty employs 20 specialists. Among them: 4 candidates of economic sciences, 3 associate professors, 4 senior teachers, 9 teachers, 1 methodologist and 2 laboratory assistants.
The faculty consists of two departments:
Department: “Accounting accounting, analysis and audit”;
Department: “Economics, Finance and Taxation”
Faculty 580100 in the direction of “Economics” trains specialists in the following profiles: “Accounting, analysis and audit” and “Finance and credit.” Duration of training – 4 years.
The material and technical base of the faculty is up to standard. All classrooms are equipped with posters, stands and teaching materials and meet the requirements of the educational process. Teachers and students are provided with multimedia equipment, Internet classes with a scientific electronic library.
For sustainable development of the Issyk-Kul region, the faculty of economics maintains close ties with commercial banks. In the city of Karakol, with banks such as RSK, Optima, Baytschshchschm, Finansreditbank, the commercial bank Kyrgyzstan, Ayylbank, Demirbank, and Dreskredobank, etc., contracts are made at the faculty and held round tables.
The relationship of the faculty with universities:
– Kyrgyz National University, Bishkek;
– Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University;
– University of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Jalal-Abad region;
– Kyrgyz National Agrarian University. Scriabin, Bishkek;
– Osh State University, Osh;
– Osh Technological University. M.M. Adysheva, Osh;
– International Academy of Finance, Business and Law, Bishkek;
– Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture. N.Isanova.